Terms Of Service
Use of BOSCONET website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
• By using this website you are accepting the terms and conditions. They are effective from your first visit.
• Bosconet may change these terms and conditions from time to time; your use of the website indicates your acceptance of the terms and conditions at the time of use. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
• Bosconet reserves the right to change the content of the website at any time.
• Bosconet has taken every precaution to make sure the content of this website is accurate and legally correct at the time of appearance. If you believe the content of any of our pages is inaccurate please contact us, email email@example.com
• Bosconet accepts no liability for loss or damage, including personal injury, resulting from use of this website. Bosconet makes all reasonable efforts to make sure malware or viruses are not transmitted from this website, however this cannot be guaranteed. We recommend that you safeguard your IT equipment before downloading information and files. Bosconet will not accept liability for damage caused by viruses.
• When we provide links to other websites it does not mean that we approve of or endorse the views and information contained in the website. We accept no liability for damage caused by malware or viruses on websites that we have linked to.
• Please request permission before using our logos or other branded material. We reserve the right to require our logo to be removed from websites or printed material if it is not in our interests.
• Our downloadable documents, brochures and web pages are provided for your use. may not amend the content or use it for commercial purposes without Bosconet’ s written consent.
• Images and photos used on this website are the property of Bosconet or other Copyright owners. The may not be reproduced or used without Bosconet or the copyright owner’s written consent.
• In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, national or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
• These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction of Delhi