In collaboration with Sony Pictures Networks, SEEP is making a significant impact on 1,806 children from impoverished rural backgrounds in Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu.
● 60 Remedial Education Centers to provide essential educational support.
● 7-month Rehabilitation Program focusing on tribal and rural regions
● Supplementary Classes with 2-hour sessions covering Maths, English, Tamil/Marathi, and Science.
● Child Rights Training to educate children about their rights and raise awareness about child abuse prevention.
● 60 Child Parliaments to address critical issues affecting their members.
● An impressive 96% of beneficiaries meet government learning standards.
● 85% have shown improvement in grades.
● 420 Child Right Training sessions empower children with knowledge.
● All 60 child parliaments actively address issues like school facilities and child abuse prevention.
SEEP, with the support of Sony Pictures Networks, is nurturing a brighter future for these underprivileged children, bridging the educational gap, and empowering them to advocate for their rights and well-being.
Bosconet - Don Bosco Network harnesses resources for the efforts of sustainable future of India by Don Bosco India, spanning 28 states, 11 interstate Planning and development organisations and 350+ NGOs.
B-33, Street no. 7,
Dashrathpuri, Palam- Dabri Road,
New Delhi – 110045
Tel: +91 7669289604 - 05